Here are a few things you can do to increase your closing rates:
– Do you really understand what the client needs? Focusing on their needs is making a difference
– Overcoming their issues in a strategic way
These are some of the topics we are
– Understand why the client went to the competition and perform a SWOT analysis
– Work out an updated competitive strategy and find ways to respond to the competition
– Spend time understanding the client and their needs
– Develop a trusting relationship
A winning proposal doesn’t come from:
– The number of pages (oh no!)
– The detailed description of your features
It comes from…
the value proposition.
This is how you describe the benefits your product will bring in their situation.
The second item is trust: your product and company sure have weaknesses, but if they believe you can deliver on your promises and you will be there for them, you have another winning point.
Do you need to learn some of these points? We have a webinar course to support you.
You will also enjoy the “How to write a winning proposal” page.
The client has received your presentation. They have read all these pages and pages of proposals. The last thing they need is you to come and repeat the information they have in front of them.
They need you to:
– highlight shortly the value proposition (what value your solution bring to your business)
– answer their questions
Do you know everything about the background of their request (RFI, RFP)? Are you really sure you are nailing down their real issues? By listening to their question, and asking clarification questions if necessary, you can have a real discussion with them that will help you closing better (see the question on closing above).
You might also find the resource on public speaking and the “How to prepare a great presentation” useful.
Do you have other questions?
We would love to know the way we can support you. Ask your questions in the comments below.