Involve them in the discussion. They often don’t understand why you are coming up with this plan or these actions and they will reluctantly comply. The coaching techniques will enable you to have them coming to the same conclusion as you would like them to come to.
Another point is that you need to build trust. You can read more about on You think your employees are lying? You may be right!
There are always early adopters, and people always resistant to change, but most of the people are need trust and realistic change management plan to support. Here are a few questions for you:
– Are the reasons for my change clear and understanding?
– Do my employees trust me?
– Is the plan realistic, especially in the timeline?
– Have I reached
Maybe, because you are not creating the right environment for. Only maybe!
Innovation environment needs:
– The right to fail – even encouraging to fail
– A feedback culture, to learn from failures
– A culture of trust
– A culture of listening attitude – you are not the specialist, they are, and that’s what you hired them for!
What else would like to ask? Can we help you with some other topics?
Don’t hesitate to write your comments below and we’ll gladly answer them.