Would you like to experience a boardroom discussion?
Would like to represent a role in a company and find alliances and common ground with other leaders?
Our boardroom simulation using the Leadership Game – Corporate Edition
with a fictitious company will enable you to put yourself in the shoes of a company senior executive on work, together with your colleagues, on and solutions.
This workshop can be used for:
- Business school
- Young talents
This what the students at Regent’s University have to say:
- “I started to learn more about corporate relationships as well as office politics”
- “I got an insight into how a real board meeting could look like and the various opinions sometimes lead to clashes or contradictions which have to be discussed in order to take a business forward.”
- “It was a very useful and interesting experience. Very out of our own comfort zones, therefore it gave us an intake to what would happen during an interview or assessment day.”
- “It was very well organised, meaning that people had to say something depending on our turn, we did not feel forced to speak, as we had our chance”
- “The feeling about how meeting work and how it is to sit at a table with colleagues.”
- “Really enjoyed today’s game”
- “I learned how big multinational company operates in real life and how leadership process can (look at the winner!)”
- “This game introduced me to the concept of pulling certain strings, in order to get what you want. In other words, making actions without actually being a trigger myself.”
- “I enjoyed putting myself into the role of someone who has issues at their workplace”
- “It was very informative and opened my eyes to what others can contribute to a meeting when given chances. I’ve also learnt something new about alignments and leadership.”
- “Enjoyable and informative. Good vibe, funny, lots of laughing.”
- “I really enjoyed the experience. It was so fun to debate with colleagues who had different opinions.”
- “The experience was very good because it increases my practical knowledge on how to deal with real-life organisation problems and also gave me practical insight on how to deal with organisational problems.”
- “I really enjoyed this activity and I think that is always good to have an experience like this because it helps us to use our theory skills in particular situation. Very nice activity!!!”