A Mastermind study is a gathering of like-minded people who desire to focus on and achieve their goals through the study of topics of leadership based on the book of John C. Maxwell, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
We will provide a 4-week group study and facilitated discussion on lessons from expert leadership teacher, consultant, and author, John C Maxwell. This exploration of John’s work will touch on several laws to include:
- “The Law of Solid Ground”, – helping leaders to understand the power of trust
- “The Law of Addition” – establishing how leaders can add the most value
- “The Law of the Picture” – each leader will learn how the model of leadership we display sets the tone for our team
Each of the three sessions will last 60 minutes on a weekly basis and will cover the following:
- An introduction and functioning of the MasterMind (only on the first session)
- Debriefs on the application of the law(s) addressed at the previous session (except on the first one)
- Group discussions with questions based on the specific law(s)
- Instructions on the assignment for the next session
It is advisable to purchase the book before the course.
At the conclusion of the training you will:
- come to discover their leadership strengths and challenges
- will have a general understanding of the leadership values and principles
You will be presented with a certificate of completion issued by the John Maxwell Team.
The training is delivered in four webinar sessions, on 26 March, 2, 9 and 16 April, all at 8pm (CET) for a duration of 1 hour each.
The webinar will be taught by Joel Vuadens-Chan, Executive Director and member of the President’s Advisory Council of The John Maxwell Team, and Founder & CEO of Swiss Leaders Group.