Raising the level of effectiveness by leading with a Sales Mindset:
Organisations will experience a shift in the ability to influence and empower those they lead to identify and solve problems for their clients, increase sales and leadership skills, and achieve greater results, using the Maxwell Method of Selling.
We will provide a four-hour workshop that will teach you powerful skills to dramatically improve your sales influence leading to greater results for customers, clients and companies. At the end of this training, you will understand the importance of attitude on the sales mindset. You will have learned the types of sales processes, be better prepared and equipped to close a sale, be able to identify the correct prospects, have a better understanding of warm and cold sales calls, and exhibit the skills of active listening.
This four-hour fun, interactive and practical workshop uses powerful exercises, tools and techniques to show you how to lead an influence through selling.
- Sales Process
- Different sales approaches
- Sales interaction (call or face-to-face)
- Cold and warm calls (and how to warm a call cold)
- Understand the needs of your client
- Unique selling position
- Answer “What Is In It For Me”?
- Closing a sale
At the end of this training, you will:
- Understand the importance of attitude on the sales mindset
- have learned the steps of sales processes
- be better prepared and equipped to close a sale
- be able to identify the correct prospects
- have a better understanding of warm and cold sales calls
- exhibit the skills of active listening
You will be presented with a certificate of completion issued by the John Maxwell Team.
The training is delivered in two webinar sessions, one on 13 March and the other one on 20 March, both at 7.30pm (CET) for a duration of 2 hours each.
The webinar will be taught by Joel Vuadens-Chan, Executive Director and member of the President’s Advisory Council of The John Maxwell Team, and Founder & CEO of Swiss Leaders Group.