Raising the level of personal leadership effectiveness through an increased understanding of key leadership principles so that you will have an opportunity to experience greater self-leadership skills and influence with others.
A Mastermind study is a gathering of like-minded people who desire to focus on and achieve their goals through the study of topics of leadership based on the book of John C. Maxwell, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
Lead others with confidence
The 21 laws of leadership Irrefutable laws of leadership are lessons from John C. Maxwell, expert leadership teacher, consultant and trainer, Maxwell’s nearly 50 years experience of has resulted in timeless laws of leadership such as:
- “The Law of Solid Ground”, – helping leaders to understand the power of trust
- “The Law of Addition” – establishing how leaders can add the most value
- “The Law of the Picture” – each leader will learn how the model of leadership we display sets the tone for our team
Each of the ten sessions will last 60 to 90 minutes on a weekly basis and will cover the following:
- Few minutes catching up as a group
- Watching together a brief (10-15 minutes) video teaching on the law to be studied by John Maxwell and Mark Cole and filling in the blanks on the worksheet
- Answer application questions together during 10-15 minutes
- Repeat from point 2 for the 2nd law
- For the last session (week 10), repeat that process one more time – That session will be a minimum of 75 minutes
All 21 laws will be covered during this 10-week Group Study
The first and last sessions will be conducted live/onsite, the eight middle ones virtually by teleconference or live/onsite (as an upgrade). It is advisable to purchase the book for each participant.
At the conclusion of the training you will:
- come to discover their leadership strengths and challenges
- will have a general understanding of the leadership values and principles
- have assessed your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- discuss them within your team and discover how to interact in the most optimal way
- developed and practised the behaviours required to effectively lead yourself and others
- and have identified ways to incorporate and apply the laws in your daily life
You will be presented with a certificate of completion issued by the John Maxwell Team.
This course will start on 19 August and last for 9 further weeks.
This course will be led by Joël Vuadens-Chan, CEO Swiss Leaders Group, Executive Director and Member of the President’s Advisory Council of the John Maxwell Team.