What if you could tap into your greatest motivations and dramatically improve your relationships and accelerate your results?
Your individual personality affects every aspect of your life. That’s why one of the best things you can do to grow yourself and others is to understand your personality and what naturally drives you.
When you recognise your strengths and weaknesses, you are able to give your best as you work with the people around you.
Get along with anyone, even if you’re not a “people person”.
Everyone you encounter is motivated differently, communicates differently and view tasks and relationships differently.
The DISC Personality Style Assessment and Profile will help you achieve greater success when you learn to value your strengths as well as those of others.
Which style do you think you are? What 4 major styles of D/I/S/C:
D personality style
I personality style
S personality style
C personality style
We offer the following assessment and debriefs:
- DISC Personality Style Assessment and ProfileCHF77.00 incl. VAT
- DISC Personality Style Assessment, Profile and Coaching session – 60 minCHF197.00 incl. VAT
- Growth Impact ReportCHF77.00 incl. VAT
- Communication Impact ReportCHF77.00 incl. VAT
- Sales Impact ReportCHF77.00 incl. VAT
- Sales Leadership Impact ReportCHF97.00 incl. VAT
- Team Impact Executive ReportCHF497.00 incl. VAT
- Entrepreneurship Impact ReportCHF97.00 incl. VAT
- Career Impact ReportCHF77.00 incl. VAT
You can also contact us for a workshop in your organisation:
All available as a report only or with debrief
Reports are available in 33 languages (except Team Executive Impact Report, only in English)
References about the DISC Personality Style method:
Emotions of Normal People (Marston, 1928)
Self description and personality measurement (Merenda & Clarke, 1965)
The Activity Vector Analysis as a Selector of Life Insurance Salesmen (Wallace, Clarke & Dry, 1956)
To discuss the possibility to introduce this tool in your organisation, you can contact us with the below form: