Want to know the secret to getting anything you want in your professional and personal life? Communication. Communication is the key that unlocks the door to effectively influencing others. Whether you are leading a team of people in your company, running a business, negotiating a contract, or seeking buy-in from others, if you know how to communicate, you will be much more successful than those who do not. We can help you master the art of communication so you can connect and engage with others at every level.
Some of our workshops
Anyone can speak!
Whether you are making a 15-minute presentation or an hour-long keynote, your ability to connect and communicate will be essential to effectively get the audience to take action and move forward. In this presentation, we will discuss the critical keys to success when it comes to influencing and impacting people.
Want to improve your speaking skills?
Powerful experiential speaker training workshop, covering topics such as
- The art and practice of developing stories
- How to connect with your audience and hold their attention
- How to overcome the fear of speaking in public
- Developing your own style of communication
- Crafting your content for the most effective presentation
Leadership Game – Communication Edition
Collaboration and communication are two of the greatest competitive advantages in the marketplace today.
In the Communication Edition of the Leadership Game players will learn how to connect on a new level to increase their productivity and profitability.
Maxwell Speakers Club
Each week, we will watch and extract lessons from John Maxwell’s live presentations and speeches. As your facilitators, we will guide you through practical exercises to help you master your communication.
The Maxwell Method Communication Impact Report and workshop
We are each wired with a very unique style of communicating and collaborating with others. The Communication Impact Report will help you discover your style of communication and ways to maximise it. In the corresponding workshop, we will dig into the results of your report and discuss ways to leverage your communication style to improve your ability to connect and add value to others.
- Easily recognise the four primary communication styles
- Relate to others in a way that speaks to their communication style
- Implement effective communication strategies to minimise conflicts, improve morale and build cohesion
- Create a roadmap for effective communication for each of your team members or colleagues
Training sessions available in English, French, German and Chinese.
I am interested in a discussion a strategy to improve communication in my team, company or organisation: