Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Learning as an interactive exercise with sufficient discussion, application and reflexion is key to the success of the engagement.
We use three different formats in order to do so:
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our masterminds can help your organisation achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavour – there are others out there!
The Mastermind group takes place over several weeks, including to allow enough time for thinking and preparation between the sessions.
Lunch & Learn
Usually our trainings average about 45 minutes and are packed full of information and interaction with the intent of creating a fun learning environment for building awareness. Our goal is to have each of your team members walk away with at least one mind-changing idea that will create a desire for motivation and self-improvement to increase productivity and results in your organisation.
Lunch & Learn is therefore a shorter engagement as they only take place once per topic.
Using gamification help participants open up and participate in a deeper way.
The games can be conducted with simulated company and roles (personas)
Please contact me to conduct a teaching at my company, in my organisation or my team: