Astrid Meyer-Keel has the following experiences, skills and recognition:
- Motivational speaker and teacher to companies, NPOs and youth events
- Business administration degree from HTW Chur in Switzerland
- With the business that she created with her husband, she has organised over 600 events for up to 1,900 attendants in the last 30 years, among other music concerts, cultural events, youth events
- Lectured at worldwide events for non-profit leaders for youth
- 30 years experience in entrepreneurship, company management and large event planning
- Founder of several non-profit organisations
- Engaged in governmental transformation and Leader Development Program Bethel
- Coached and mentored many teams over the years
- Certified as a counsellor, personal coach and John Maxwell Speaker, Trainer & Coach
- Executive Director with John Maxwell Team
- Speaks fluently English, French, German, Swiss-German
- Has a heart for the new generation to raise their awareness to be the change they want to see – helping to find their Sense of Purpose, their Passion, their Potential by transformation mindset.
- Astrid is excited to support you in giving birth to the next project or step within your organisation
- Astrid is a Founding Partner of Swiss Leaders Group.
To contact Astrid Meyer, please fill the form below: